In this situation, where the banner will be under high wind stress, we recommend the following options:
- Large PowerTabs
- Crystal Clear (BAN 014) – recommended for full-color banners
- White (BAN 011) – a lower cost alternative for white banners
- Crystal Clear BravoTabs (BAN 017) for most media
- Recommended for full-color banners.
- Tab is equal in strength to Large Clear PowerTab.
- There is no neck loop so the tab looks better on the banner.
- The square shape looks great on both corners and along edges. One tab for all needs.
- Lower price than Crystal Clear PowerTabs.
- PowerTape (PTAPE)
- Adds super strength to banner hem
- No need to fold a hem. Saves time and labor cost.
- MegaTape (MEGATAPE)
- Double-sided version of PowerTape.
- Use when a folded hem is desired by customer
- Use for 2-sided print. Tape is hidden in hem
- Folded hem produces ultimate strength for the toughest environment
Instruction for use:
*Use of corner loops in Large PowerTabs, Large Banner Ups, and EdgeTabs is only recommended for indoor/light-duty use. For higher stress applications, apply PowerTape or MegaTape in addition to tabs to reinforce banner edge then put rope through tab center holes. Corner loops may be cut off if not used, which will not affect banner strength.
Place one tab at each corner, punch through the center holes, and hang the banner according to your needs. If the banner is very long or if additional fastening points are desired, apply Crystal Clear BravoTabs (BAN 017) every 2-3 feet along the edges for extra support.
NOTE: In most applications, Banner Ups PowerTabs eliminate the need for grommets entirely. However, in these unusually extreme conditions, some customers insert a grommet through the corner tabs, PowerTape or MegaTape, and banner media to create the ultimate banner strength.